Monday, November 7, 2011

Typing Typing Typing.

1. Click on the title of this threat to go to the HIRED GOONS site and listen to BIGGER THAN JEBUS, our new album.

2. I've been typing some stuff. The Voice 1st draft is 1/3rd done. Getting to the meat of it.

3. Got requests for EVERYONE LOVES GEARS. Writing the EVERYONE LOVES GEARS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL. It will be pure pain, I guarantee you. With a lot of voices.

4. Encouraged to do #3 and other filmed toys projects because a cohort at New Millennium Theatre helped me produce a stop-motion commercial for the next NMT play, Silent Night Of The Living Dead. Written by SJMHunter director Sean H., directed by regular King Vermin victim Chad W.

5. Thought I'd share. I want to post more on here so I figure I'd update you on the King Vermin's coming and goings.

Talk later. Buy my album.

-paul

No comments: