Friday, December 30, 2011

Script #2 - finished.

Script #2 first draft has been finished. I will update it and clean it up probably tomorrow, but it's done. It's also a mess. It's 50 pages long. I'm not doing myself any positive favors by describing it as a mess. I wrote basically the last 1/3rd of it in one sitting, so the end might be a tiny bit sloppy and I hope I haven't rushed anything. That's why I wrote an outline, though, and also told myself to cut the crap as I was writing the last few scenes. The first bunch of scenes have a lot of dialogue. I think I was just typing just to type. I want you to get to know the characters. If there's one thing I should be proud of for SJMonsterHunter, I wrote some pretty damn good characters. Well, hopefully that's the case with "The Voice." Hopefully you get to know these nonexistent people. Some of them will cease to exist after a few scenes or even one scene, but I'd like whoever is seeing the show to really enjoy each person who walks on stage.

Hopefully it's funny.

Anyway, sleep. Rewrites later. Bye.

No comments: