Saturday, August 4, 2012

Flashback Weekend - Saturday, August 11th - NMT Performs Tales From The Scrypt

We'll be at Flashback Weekend to perform a series of sketches called "Tales From The Scrypt." Or "Script." Anyway.

I wrote a bit and will be performing it. So, yay on me! Hey, Svengoolie will be there. And it will be cheaper than going to Wizard World.

I had some other thoughts but I will post them later. Hey, listen to the Hired Goons albums linked all over this blog site. We'll be playing in Chicago on Saturday, August 25th. www.gabbagabbadoh.com.

Gears #15 has been written. Slowly working on a live action "pilot" with Acid Storm voice Keith Carmack.

-paul

PS I am apparently NOT the only person who didn't like Amazing Spider-Man. Here's the other person. He pretty much nails it for me. So, thanks dude.

No comments: