Thursday, November 1, 2012

Cold November Rain update. Music, plans, etc.



Howdy. The Giants won the world series, so life is good.

I plan on writing a few things. Reviews of music, reviews of video games. So in the very near future I will be discussing in some varying detail:

-Local H - Hallelujah! I'm A Bum - their new album! It doesn't sound as awesome as 12 Angry Months, but I can tell that I like it and that it will totally grow on me, unlike Whatever Happened To PJ Soles? And I think I am the test market for Local H at G-Mart. I buy it, other employees devour it and we discuss. So Local H has a following. At my store.

-Man Or Astro-Man? - Analog Series Vol. 1 - three song single in a series of singles (I hope) of NEW MATERIAL FROM MAN OR ASTRO-MAN!!!!! Holy cow. Way recommended.

-Ratchet & Clank - the collection - the first three PS2 Ratchet & Clank games now on one disc for PS3 (which is great, considering that the PS3 doesn't play PS2 games). Really fun, especially the 3rd game, Up Your Arsenal.

-POVERTY RECORDS - the pizza box! My introduction to Lost Goat! So much more!

Okay, I don't have much else to say right at the moment. I've been 'reviewing' Transformer figures on the Gassy Autobot page and doing a few other things. Oh, yeah, the Citizen Cobra rewrite, also been writing some new music for Hired Goons. So I'm a-keepin' busy. But I can't wait to talk about the pizza box. Well, write about it. Hopefully you talk about it.

No comments: